Experience an unparalleled sense of immersion with HTC VIVE. Featuring 360-degree controllers, headset tracking, directional audio and HD haptic feedback, VR has never felt more real.
Room scale VR
Supporting rooms up to 4m x 3m, SteamVR™ Tracking can track your location in the room for a better representation within the virtual space, creating an environment you can walk around and explore. For those who are pressed for space, you can also play standing or seated.
Powered by SteamVR
Enjoy the world’s largest selection of VR apps and games on VIVEPORT and Steam. Includes a Free trial to VIVEPORT subscription, offering 5 VR titles to try each month.
The Chaperone system warns you about the boundaries of your play area, so you stay immersed in VR without worrying about real-world tripping hazards. The front-facing camera also gives you a glimpse of the real-world – so you can sit down, grab a drink or carry on a conversation without taking off the headset.
With an immersive, cinematic VR video player for standard, 3D, 180˚and 360˚ videos saved on your computer. Available for free on VIVEPORT and Steam.
Stay in control
The controllers have been exclusively designed for VR gaming, with intuitive controls and gestures. Featuring 24 sensors, a multi-function trackpad, dual-stage trigger, HD haptic feedback and a rechargeable battery.
Vive HTC VR system includes:
- Face cushions
- Nose rest
- Wireless controllers
- Base stations
- 3-in-1 cable
- Link box
- Cables, chargers and accessories
- Code to redeem free content on vive.com/code
- Free trial to VIVEPORT Subscription
Recommended computer specs
- Graphics*: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4GB RAM or more
- Video out: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
- Operating system: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or later, Windows® 10
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.6" diagonal
- Resolution: 1080 x 1200 pixels per eye (2160 x 1200 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Safety features: Chaperone play area boundaries and front-facing camera
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity
- Connections: HDMI, USB 2.0, stereo 3.5 mm headphone jack, Power, Bluetooth
- Input: Integrated microphone
- Eye Relief: Interpupillary distance and lens distance adjustment
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking
- Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button
- Use per charge: Approx. 6 hours
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
Tracked area requirements:
- Standing / seated: No min. space requirements
- Room-scale: 2 m x 1.5 m room size, 5 m max. between base stations
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)